Social Media is being hailed as the must use business strategy of the future. Many law firms are starting to experiment with social media but are having trouble understanding how to use it to deliver real business results. What most firms lack is a good understanding of what social media for business is all about and how to put together a strategy that delivers results.
Join Guy Alvarez, Chief Engagement Officer of Good2bSocial, for this discussion that will help you understand the basics of social media for business and how to use social media to generate new leads. Good2bSocial is a consulting company that helps firms and professionals in the knowledge industries understand how to use social media to delight their customers, engage with their prospects, and enable their employees to become more productive and innovative.
What you will learn:
- What is Social Media for business and how is it different?
- The importance of Content and how to make it useful
- Optimizing your website/blog for social media engagement
- The big 4 public social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+
- Visual content- the next frontier
- How do I generate new leads from social media?
- Who should be responsible for social media in my firm?
- What do I need to get started?
Join us LIVE tonight at 5:30 pm EST/2:30 pm PST by clicking here.